1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 7 Dec 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Owt planned?

2. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

Test riding a bike again, and maybe buying a nice new bike. :tongue:

3. job applications.

i was going to go and check out the 'ice' skating at wetlands, but i'll save money and stay in.

4. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Might get out on the road bikes if weather OK - done enough wet weather riding this week. We get a pass out tonight - my niece is babysitting - first time she's done it for us, gonna cost me a wad on top of the 'fee', as she'll probably be on the phone to her boyfriend - two counties away ! Don't mind, at least we have a chance to get out for once !

5. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Tomorrow we are going to Cardiff to The Big Sleep Hotel. We are also going to the WinterWonderland, so hopefully the big wheel will be open. Oh, and we are booked in for ice-skating at 5.20.

The kids are beside themselves:biggrin:

6. PatrickPending

PatrickPending Veteran

rest, I've had a heck of a week cycling into 20-30 mph winds every morning for 30 odd km!

7. postman

postman Legendary Member

Tonight three cans of bitter .Whilst watching my fav video.Scrooge-in black and white-with the great Alastair Sim.A genuine classic of British cinema.What an exciting life i lead.

8. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

I will be going for a walk:blush: on the Malvern Hills tomorrow. ending up at a Tea Shop called "The Kettle Sings". If you know where it is, I shall be there at about 3pm, they shut at 4pm:ohmy:.

9. fairy

fairy New Member

works night out tommorow but I cant be arsed with it.

homework, and studying the rest of the weekend.

wont be out on the bike at all this weekend

10. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

It's daughter #1's Xmas dancing show tomorrow and Sunday so I will be going to see her in that. Hope to get out on the bike on Sunday morning, although the forecast doesn't look great.

11. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

You are a right bundle of laughs this weather! Where have you been hiding since ooh, the summer?

12. fairy

fairy New Member

college, work, you know, the usual stuff. generally being boring.

how was the club christmas night?

13. trio25

trio25 Über Member

Road ride on saturday.
    Going to visit my sister on sunday as she's just moved into a new house.

14. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

I shall be mostly battening down the hatches ........... I advise those in the South to seal them as well.

15. simon l& and a half

simon l& and a half New Member

butterfly leg of lamb under the grill, swiss chard, parsnip, carrots and charlotte potatoes on top, loads of pink champagne in the fridge, knocking up an apple crumble in a bit (with shop-bought custard:blush:). Tomorrow is our DA AGM, so I have to go out on the bike, but, with luck, the hangover will temper my enthusiasm.