Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Curry last night. Manchester for lunch today to meet the new wife of my B.I.L. (my sister died 2 years ago). Got someone coming to try out Gti junior's Islabike Saturday evening; he wants to buy one for his daughter. Joint 2 family cycling trip from Blackpool to Fleetwood and back along the front on Sunday, with family of my cycling buddy. Must remember not to let it turn into a race!

Renard

Lovely day here in Lanarkshire. Going out on the bike this morning then I'm taking my daughter to 'Go Ape' at Aberfoyle in the afternoon.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bit of gardening today, bike fettling, then Cubester and I are doing the Colne Valley MTB Challenge in the morning. I might add we're gonna do it at tourist pace....!
http://www.cvmbc.co.uk/

Cubist

Still wavin'
Rhythm Thief said:
Me too, oddly enough. Off to Hereford first to pick up a rewired Strat. if it's finished. Tonight we're gigging (without a drummer ... that'll be fun), then tomorrow I'm not sure what we're doing.

The Arhythmic Thieves?;)

(or will you just be doing timeless classics?:smile::biggrin:)

TVC

Currently at work, having a 10 min break eating a bacon and egg cob. Shopping this afternoon and a 5 mile run tomorrow with Mrs VC. (only 2 weeks to our 10k)

Noodley

Ollie the cat is off to a cat show with Mrs Noodley, so I'll pop along later after I have taken younger Noodlette to dance class and collected elder Noodlette from track cycling.

Then tomorrow elder Noodlette has her first competitive track competition: 2 lap TT, Points, Keirin and De'il events. She's very excited about it.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Noodley said:
Ollie the cat is off to a cat show with Mrs Noodley, so I'll pop along later after I have taken younger Noodlette to dance class and collected elder Noodlette from track cycling.

Then tomorrow elder Noodlette has her first competitive track competition: 2 lap TT, Points, Keirin and De'il events. She's very excited about it.

Wish her all the best. ;)

Top Bottom