Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 8 May 2010.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Bit late this time but owt planned?

2. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Curry last night. Manchester for lunch today to meet the new wife of my B.I.L. (my sister died 2 years ago). Got someone coming to try out Gti junior's Islabike Saturday evening; he wants to buy one for his daughter. Joint 2 family cycling trip from Blackpool to Fleetwood and back along the front on Sunday, with family of my cycling buddy. Must remember not to let it turn into a race!

3. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Meeting Stephenite (fellow Oslo CCer) for a look at the Norwegian Cycling Club's day of action in the city and a few lunchtime beers, then dinner with the misses, and generally dossing around after only one day off in three weeks.

4. ELL

ELL Über Member

Club ride this morning then doing the garden this afternoon and probably most of tomorrow is the weather is ok. may go see iron man as well if we get the time

5. iLB

iLB Hello there

racing today in loughborough, and tomorrow at darley moor-then sleep...

6. Renard

Renard Guest

Lovely day here in Lanarkshire. Going out on the bike this morning then I'm taking my daughter to 'Go Ape' at Aberfoyle in the afternoon.

7. BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.

I'm off to a band rehearsal in the next few minutes

8. Me too, oddly enough. Off to Hereford first to pick up a rewired Strat. if it's finished. Tonight we're gigging (without a drummer ... that'll be fun), then tomorrow I'm not sure what we're doing.

9. Cubist

Cubist Still wavin' Moderator

Bit of gardening today, bike fettling, then Cubester and I are doing the Colne Valley MTB Challenge in the morning. I might add we're gonna do it at tourist pace....!
    http://www.cvmbc.co.uk/

10. Cubist

Cubist Still wavin' Moderator

The Arhythmic Thieves?;)

(or will you just be doing timeless classics?:smile::biggrin:)

11. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

Packing for my tour.

12. XmisterIS

XmisterIS Purveyor of fine nonsense

Right now I'm sitting peevishly by the window, staring at the rain and growling occasionally at things that noone else can see ...

13. TVC

TVC Guest

Currently at work, having a 10 min break eating a bacon and egg cob. Shopping this afternoon and a 5 mile run tomorrow with Mrs VC. (only 2 weeks to our 10k)

14. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Ollie the cat is off to a cat show with Mrs Noodley, so I'll pop along later after I have taken younger Noodlette to dance class and collected elder Noodlette from track cycling.

Then tomorrow elder Noodlette has her first competitive track competition: 2 lap TT, Points, Keirin and De'il events. She's very excited about it.

15. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

Wish her all the best. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice