Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Thanks for that link.

Noodley

Just back from my first spin class.
The rest of the weekend will be spent taking the kids places, maybe even manage a movie.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If it's raining, I ain't touching the road bikes... had enough of this rain... cleaning the commuting MTB and the cars tomorrow, swimming lessons, then the annual swimming club kids party.....whoooo ?

Noodley

Noodley said:
The rest of the weekend will be spent taking the kids places, maybe even manage a movie.

Can I amend this to:

My buttocks have seized and I shall be sitting in a warm bath for the rest of the weekend :biggrin:

bonj2

longers said:
I thought I'd have a look at the starty bit, then wander round to a difficult technical looking bit and possibly watch the finish as well :biggrin:.

yeah but whereabouts in sheffield are 'the starty bit, the technical bit and the finishy bit' :angry: :wacko::biggrin: just be interested to know where you'd go cyclocrossing in sheffield that's all... not that i'm planning on having a go you understand, just might discover somewhere i've not known about before

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Watch it Noodley, the spin pussy's have had your ass....now get on a proper bike.......... rain, dirt and all.... bikes are for the road, not a gym full of lycra clad ladies.... ooohhhh... whats going on..... FFS you have the better idea....... I don't see many lycra clad lasses on my training plan.... bugger ?

Noodley

fossyant said:
... I don't see many lycra clad lasses on my training plan.... bugger ?

Dinnae worry there was none in the class either. It was very good, much better than I expected. It is a new class so I thought I'd go along to see what it was like. I reckon it will fit in well with my plan for the coming year.

Top Bottom