Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Much on?

I was going to watch my first cyclo-cross race. Turns out it was last week so I won't bother.

Dave5N

Über Member
longers said:
Much on?

I was going to watch my first cyclo-cross race. Turns out it was last week so I won't bother.

Where was it?

I am doing websites in between ferrying kids about and wasting time on here.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
If the weather is good on Sunday, then i am going to go on the club ride again. So i'm hoping for no rain, and no wind.
I'm hoping. ;)

Hugo15

Über Member
Taking my five year old daughter and three of her friends to Pizza Hut for her birthday lunch tomorrow.

Hope to get to see a lot of the HC rugby over the weekend too, starting with Saracens vs Glasgow now (with a break for Mrs Hugo15 to watch what happens to Vera Duckworth in Corra!!).

Fingers crossed for some decent weather so I can get a few miles in on Sunday morning.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
bonj said:
where were you going to watch from?

I thought I'd have a look at the starty bit, then wander round to a difficult technical looking bit and possibly watch the finish as well ;).

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Dave5N said:
I believe there's 'cross at Wakefield on Sunday. Is that far from you?

It'd do me for the Metric Century this month. Have you got any details please?

Dave5N

Über Member
The best way to see a cross race is to walk round the course in the opposite direction - make sure you keep WELL out of the way - tucked in well off the course when anyone approaches.

Riders will also appreciate a bit of encouragement.

Top Bottom