Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
House hunting.
If me and Mrs Salad haven't killed each other by Saturday tea time, it will be a miracle.......

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Saturday 92 mile sportive, Lincoln Grand Prix

Sunday 100 mile sportive from Brigg, Lincolnshire

Should keep me sober for a couple of days

Damn good job you reminded me (two years ago!!!!). Lincoln Grand Prix on Sunday! That's me sorted. Now I just have to breach the subject with SWMBO. Fortunately we both came from around Lincoln; now I just have to invent a plausible excuse to return, on an ostensibly random Sunday. Hmmm....nightingales at Whisby for a starter?

Black Country Ste

Doing an easy paced thirty miles around from Kings Norton to Umberslade Farm Park on Sunday, plus perhaps an extra 15-20 miles on my own to the parents' for me Sunday dinner if my legs can be silenced.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm going to devote an entire weekend to resurrecting 2 year old threads! :thumbsup:
In 2 years time ...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Off to N Wales shortly. Most likely to struggle to cut the grass at the caravan as we havent been up for a few weeks. We had relatives up last week, but doubt they would have cut the grass.

zacklaws

Guru
What's the 100 miler from Briggs matey?

I think they may have stopped taking entries and it could be possible the last rider will have crossed the finishing line two year ago, but this was it:-

http://www.lincsquad.co.uk/cyclosportive_lincolnshire_100.php

Sadly I never made it as my back wheel needed a good service after the Grand Prix, but thanks for reminding me about that weekend as I have now realised that I have a Sunday where I never did anything which I can now use another day if I can fit it in somewhere. By the state I get in, I usually drink two days worth of beer in one day, maybe I should drink three days worth in one day, but there again, I may loose two days then recovering instead of the usual one day.

Top Bottom