Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
How about you?

Dog-sitting and pottering. Chuffed with that.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Dog-sitting and pottering.

That just gives me an awry image of the famous scene from.....umm .......that film ..... Dirty Dancing or whatever it was where Patrick Swaze (I think) is helping a woman make something nice and erect on a pottter's wheel...... except that you are sitting on a dog instead! :biggrin:

If its not bad, I think I'll go for a ride with the Dunfermline Cycling Club tomorrow but I've become a bit of a fair weather cyclist of late so I'll see what its like in the morning; I only went out one wet day in April but it was a dry month (1023 miles :smile: ). All the DCC faster riders are doing 10 tons in 10 days :ohmy: I spoke to one of them last week, they were 'only averaging 20.5mph' :ohmy: :ohmy: so it shouldn't be too hard ride without them (famous last words), I'll then chill out and try to catch a bit of the Giro.

Tomorrow - taking my 85 year old mum to Canterbury to (hopefully) buy a new pair of shoes for her. Will her new plastic hip allow to walk or will she have to bite the bullet and be wheeled around? What an exciting life it is!

Sunday (weather permitting) a bit of an off-road ride. And then I must clean my car which looks like it has been in a rally!

david1701

stuck in a room with 10,000 horses shooting and printing at an equine event :shudder:

Blue_icicle

Apparently I will getting out the ladders and cleaning the windows outside! upstairs and downstairs, front and back!

I am also supposed to find some time tomorrow to have a BBQ before the rain comes.

I just might go for a ride and forget to come home for a while ;o)

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Apparently I will getting out the ladders and cleaning the windows outside! upstairs and downstairs, front and back!

I am also supposed to find some time tomorrow to have a BBQ before the rain comes.

I just might go for a ride and forget to come home for a while ;o)

Haha..I did that for the Royal Wedding...........cleaned my fascias, weatherboards, and gutters whilst SWMBO looked at dresses......:laugh:..methinks I had the more rewarding day

RUTHIEBAV

stuck in a room with 10,000 horses shooting and printing at an equine event :shudder:
Am being dense? Please expand so that I can relax :smile:

As for the weekend, MOH and I are attempting the Hampshire hilly 100 on Sunday (and I'm REALLY nervous). We've never cycled that far before.
RuthieB

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Am being dense? Please expand so that I can relax :smile:

I was wondering myself. 10000 horses shooting at targets before doing cross stitch prints?? I think we must be told!:huh:

One presumes he is photographing them and then printing the pictures out for people. Perhaps.

As for the weekend, MOH and I are attempting the Hampshire hilly 100 on Sunday (and I'm REALLY nervous). We've never cycled that far before.
RuthieB

You'll be ok, as I always say (and it might sound a tad perverse), just follow the bum in front and you'll be fine! :thumbsup::biggrin:

Top Bottom