Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Ballet tomorrow morning (Little Ms. Admin, not me) - shopping for Mrs. Admin's birthday pressies in the afternoon - then a lazy evening in (well ... that's what I think is happening ... lol).

Sunday hoping to do a 20-30 mile gentle pootle in the morning, then whatever the ladies of the house fancy doing in the afternoon. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed those four-day weekends we just had. If only there were more of them .... :cheers:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Visit to Granny. Not that I'm not looking forward to it, but I am missing out on a clay shooting competition and a MTB challenge in order to go
sad.gif

david1701

I was wondering myself. 10000 horses shooting at targets before doing cross stitch prints?? I think we must be told!:huh:

One presumes he is photographing them and then printing the pictures out for people. Perhaps.

close, foxy shoots and I print/sell (I shoot people he does the horses) there were actually about 200 but still enough for me to be allergic too :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Going for a cycle ride tomorrow, hopefully a long one.
Then trying to sell my spare Specials ticket :becool: see For Sale section: Newcastle, next Monday, 35 quid to you, guvnor.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Weather permitting, off to Shrewsbury Regatta tomorrow followed by a meal out in the evening.

Then possibly a ride on Sunday - Longish one if I'm on my own, a shortish one if I can persuade my sister to join me on her new (to her)bike. Back up plan is watching the F1 if it's precipitating down.

Top Bottom