1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 28 Mar 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Much on?

2. Renard

Renard Guest

Lots of riding :biggrin:

3. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

hopeful of doing a run out with the club, if i can work out the issue with my front end (oo-er).

4. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

The boy's racing on Saturday. Bike cleaning in the afternoon. Usual Sunday training. Might try and get a ride in in the afternoon.

5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Hoping to do a local CTC ride on Sunday, except that judging from the forecast I'd be better off in a canoe.

6. walker

walker New Member

clearing out my garage ready for a boot sale. not a single bit of riding

7. ...not to get another unscheduled deflation and not to headbutt any more green BT boxes after offing spectacularly in Camden.:blush:

That's the plan anyway. :thumbsdown:

8. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

recover from this fricking audit, and the shock of realising that we had transferred GBP97,000 to our partners, but they'd only reported on spending GBP89,000.

9. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

Saturday morning: swimming
    Saturday afternoon: ferrying junior and three of his team mates to hockey match
    Saturday evening: Nederlands Dans Theater in The Hague

Sunday morning: lie in because junior has a sleep-over at a friend's
    Sunday afternoon: FC Utrecht v Twente (vital 9th versus 4th place match for place in the European play-offs)
    Sunday evening: fervent praying for good weather on Monday because that's my last chance to get a metric century in for March.

10. col

col Veteran

Saturday,all three of us,which is a rare thing because of different shifts,are going to town,to open an account with birthday money for my son which he recieved last week for his birthday,not sure for the night yet.but sunday,im trying to convince mlml that we should have my birthday a day early instead of monday,as im at work on a late,so wont see them,ill find out sunday morning if we are;)

11. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Climbing tomorrow. One of our Rat Race team has never climbed or abseiled, and learning at the bottom or even worse the top:ohmy: of Avon Gorge is never a good place to start. So I'll be impressing him with my prowess on Saturday:thumbsup: Actually, it's the first time I have climbed since m operation and I am as nervous as hell:wacko:

Sunday, a ride in the morning, and then some friends over for a late lunch.

12. Milo

Milo Veteran

Writing a Shakespeare essay:sad:

13. Saturday, riding from my house in lutterworth to my mate's house in brackley and back again (about 90 miles), then eating a lot. Sunday getting everything together for a week of working away in Sheffield, and then a weekend's cycle tour of northumberland (woo hoo!).

14. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

The following things must be done, in no particular order...
    Ride my bike for 35-40 miles:becool:
    Change a washer on a dripping tap (I have never done this so far in my life!):blush:
    Paint a bedroom :sad:
    Borrow a friend's complete drumkit and set it up in daughter's bedroom:smile:
    Buy birthday prezzie for Mrs F (next week... ideas welcome :thumbsdown:)
    Set up plastic greenhouse and start planting stuff in my garden :smile:
    Set up commuting bike for my 1st commute of the year on Monday :biggrin: which is 17 miles but I'm planning on taking a 30-mile detour on the way there (because I can) :biggrin:

15. Buy Mrs F a can of paint - that will take care of two things and guarantee one...

...:blush:::biggrin::thumbsdown:::sad::biggrin:
    Happy advance birthday greetings Mrs F - I hope the watch/ necklace/ earrings/ tiara fits a treat! (leaves door open...)