Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Lots of riding :biggrin:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Saturday morning: swimming
Saturday afternoon: ferrying junior and three of his team mates to hockey match
Saturday evening: Nederlands Dans Theater in The Hague

Sunday morning: lie in because junior has a sleep-over at a friend's
Sunday afternoon: FC Utrecht v Twente (vital 9th versus 4th place match for place in the European play-offs)
Sunday evening: fervent praying for good weather on Monday because that's my last chance to get a metric century in for March.

col

Legendary Member
Saturday,all three of us,which is a rare thing because of different shifts,are going to town,to open an account with birthday money for my son which he recieved last week for his birthday,not sure for the night yet.but sunday,im trying to convince mlml that we should have my birthday a day early instead of monday,as im at work on a late,so wont see them,ill find out sunday morning if we are;)

Saturday, riding from my house in lutterworth to my mate's house in brackley and back again (about 90 miles), then eating a lot. Sunday getting everything together for a week of working away in Sheffield, and then a weekend's cycle tour of northumberland (woo hoo!).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The following things must be done, in no particular order...
Ride my bike for 35-40 miles:becool:
Change a washer on a dripping tap (I have never done this so far in my life!):blush:
Paint a bedroom :sad:
Borrow a friend's complete drumkit and set it up in daughter's bedroom:smile:
Buy birthday prezzie for Mrs F (next week... ideas welcome :thumbsdown:)
Set up plastic greenhouse and start planting stuff in my garden :smile:
Set up commuting bike for my 1st commute of the year on Monday :biggrin: which is 17 miles but I'm planning on taking a 30-mile detour on the way there (because I can) :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Watching the World Champs of course..... kids out tomorrow afternoon so I can have the telly to myself

Will get out on the bike if the weather is kind - did a wet ride earlier in the week (had the week off so been looking after the kids - very little cycling) - no other plans as the MIL is in hospital.... so that comes first.

Top Bottom