Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tea! Cake! Heffalumps!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
bike fettling; slick tyres for mrs alecetc's bike, new brake cables, bar tape and headset adjustment for summer bike, fitting of saddle bag to winter bike, new saddle and check over for mountain bike.

gavintc

Guru
I need to get back on the bike. After the Tour of Flanders last week (270km), I lost my mojo and enthusiasm and have only commuted on the bike one day this week finding lame excuses to leave the bike at home. Well, tomorrow, I must get out there and do some pedal turning. I see there is an long ERC run starting from Haymarket on Sat. After that, I have some external window frames to paint, but it always seem to rain when I allocate some time for painting. And finally, on Sun, I will relax watching the Roubiax.

Alan Biles

The Old Trout is going to a dolls house exhibition at Devizes on Sunday so I plan to hang the bike on the back of her car and cycle back. K&A canal to Semington then cut south to Westbury & Warminster then through the Wylye Valley to Salisbury. About 48 miles in all. Looking forward to it.

A

Taking the kids and their friends fishing at a mountain loch. Have to go and get son No.2 a new reel as he lost the front bit that holds the spool on when he went on his last sojourn down to the pier.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Going shopping for a mattress on Saturday, followed by the Elbow gig in the evening. Sunday, head over to Filey to eat fish'n'chips, and to pick up this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=270224389130&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
The bike's not for me, though I'll be called on for fettling (which when allied to fish'n'chips and a walk on the beach makes it all worthwhile)!

Crackle said:
Taking the kids and their friends fishing at a mountain loch. Have to go and get son No.2 a new reel as he lost the front bit that holds the spool on when he went on his last sojourn down to the pier.

take the camera!

i'm off for a flickr meet at the wetlands centre. i suspect i'll get lost from the crowd at some point and sit and watch the nesting grebes as they're due to hatch soon.

following the 'enfer' on sunday. i'll be cheering for Boonen, Flecha and fab Fab. there's also MotoGP, so i'll be sporting a Vale t-shirt.

this is assuming i can get out of bed as i've taken to hiding there a lot recently.

trio25

Über Member
Doing a long ride tomorrow over to trough of bowland. Sunday is going to be spent relaxing and getting stuff ready for two days mountain biking in the lakes.

Chris James

Über Member
Hoping to get a tiny amount of sleep in at some point and also hoping to not bludgeon our 21 month old lad to death. He has been 'asserting his individuality' recently by breaking the washing machine and trying to decapitate his 7 week old brother.

If the monsoons let up and if Rosey hasn't developed postnatal depression in the meantime then I might be able to get out for a spin for an hour or so.

Top Bottom