Please complete this short survey about bike types

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

Nemesis205bw

Does your ride really take in all those environments?
I moved house to different city and there is big variety of park/forest roads and tracks which will suit any bike I would buy.

I will go with 29er. Maybe I will be not as fast on road as CX but I will have equal amount of fun and fitness/workout. I will be able to go anywhere and because of damper offroad riding will be much more comfortable.
Maybe next season I will buy another bike - CX.

Last edited:

potsy

Rambler
I moved house to different city and there is big variety of park/forest roads and tracks which will suit any bike I would buy.

I will go with 29er. Maybe I will be not as fast on road as CX but I will have equal amount of fun and fitness/workout. I will be able to go anywhere and because of damper offroad riding will be much more comfortable.
Maybe next season I will buy another bike - CX.
You could always buy some road tyres for it and use those for the smoother tarmac rides, will be much easier and only 15- 20 minutes to change over.
Like martin says get one with lockable fork too, will help when on the road.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You could always buy some road tyres for it and use those for the smoother tarmac rides, will be much easier and only 15- 20 minutes to change over.
Like martin says get one with lockable fork too, will help when on the road.
My second bike is doing that at the moment.... Studded tyres for winter duties, marathons for when it's my spare bike, and now some knobbly tyres for going through the mud :thumbsup:

Top Bottom