Please don't f***k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Last night waiting for a bus on Waterloo Bridge I was watching a cyclist going south and admiring his flashing front light. Sadly two girls crossing the ride walked straight in front of him.

He had to brake fairly hard but it was not a killer moment.

He then screamed out a long line of obscenities. I understand he may wish to alert the young girls to their error or even relieve himself of the pressure. He did IMHO succeed in further alienating the people standing there and probably re-inforcing their image of cyclists as aggressive lycra clad louts. Mostly the middle classes just leaving the NT. The sort of people who Transport Minister Philip Hammond is trying to please.

People do bad things. That should not be an excuse to bad mouth. I know its hard but next time - please try to say 'bother' instead.

Ooops - wrong section. Can it be moved to commuting MOD?

amaferanga

Veteran
My current favourite word is muppet.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
I have the trademark for muppet. £5 per use thanks! :smile:
*Ahem* I think it has been in several of my vids, both in titles and in actual speech.. and I've even used the music.

£4.90 of that fiver is mine, thank you. ;)

Lizban

Sh4rkyBloke said:
*Ahem* I think it has been in several of my vids, both in titles and in actual speech.. and I've even used the music.

£4.90 of that fiver is mine, thank you. ;)

Thank you for confirming your use of the word Muppet. I act for estate of J Henson and will therefore be making appropriate representations to the Courts to ascertain what levels of damages I can claim.

You are thereby warned that all and any further use of the word ‘Muppet’ renders you liable for damages*

*All damages are spent on the Miss Piggy school of romance

My apologies guys. Looking at my documentation, it is in fact muppets and not muppet that I have trademarked. So long as you have only one incident per ride you are fine (with respect to Magnatom Estate Holdings Limited).

My lawyers are also looking into the use of high pitched girly screams and are keeping a close watch on any possible infringements.....

BentMikey said:
...and overweight chuffing.

I've got the market covered! ;)

PrettyboyTim

clarion said:
I use 'Wazzock'. It's a catch-all Northern term, and it throws Londoners off, cause they don't know if I've sworn or not, or even what I've called them.

Is it Northern? I remember it from my youth and I grew up in Norfolk. It's like 'Pillock' but with a little extra pizazz.

Top Bottom