Please don't wear helmets*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
The link from Dan B is the post we are talking about and I never wrote what you claim. I would put it the same way I did then, perfectly reasonable, everyone can read the post
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/giro-helmets-huge-appreciation.82379/post-1481623

So four years after telling me to F off how would you put it differently?

How would User13710 defend you finding out my original post is different than you claim

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
The link from Dan B is the post we are talking about and I never wrote what you claim. I would put it the same way I did then, perfectly reasonable, everyone can read the post
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/giro-helmets-huge-appreciation.82379/post-1481623

So four years after telling me to F off how would you put it differently?

How would User13710 defend you finding out my original post is different than you claim
IF you never wrote it in the first place how is it possible to be able to say that you'd write(put) it the same way again!

classic33

Leg End Member
No. What we are talking about is the same as it ever was, your expressed desire to be able to make someone else wear a helmet because you think it is a good thing. That is exactly what you wrote.
As for me putting that differently, I don't. I continue to find compulsionists offensive and I don't apologise for telling them that they can Foxtrot Oscar with their compulsionism.
Is that clear enough?
Lets leave sex & travel out of this. For now at least.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Do you think you would stop if cars were driverless?
Wow, how things move on when you go out to watch a R4 show be recorded...

I think I probably would and so I'd be wearing a baseball cap instead and still have glasses on.

Incidentally, as fuel for the 'debate', I believe people I know over people I don't know a lot of the time, especially if the behaviour being argued seems unlikely. I'm surprised everyone doesn't.

Lemond

Could somebody bring me up to speed here? Is David K being criticised for making his kids wear a helmet? Or is it because he thought that his friend was wrong for not wearing one like he does?

The Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute in the US is a pro helmet organisation, but one that honestly recognises the limitations

THey have looked into what would actually be required in an effective helmet to address the issue of concussion

This is what sch a helmet would look like:

anticoncussionhelmet.jpg

david k

Hi
Ha ha, complete misquotes like yours are offensive, telling someone to F off is offensive, pity yourself as much as you like it's all offensive so no I do not accept anything you ever write Adrian, you lack the manners of a person I would wish to engage with

User13710 - you must have spent hours finding that, defending Adrian regardless and having to find a post from 4 years ago and use it without context all in an attempt to avoid answering questions

david k

Hi
IF you never wrote it in the first place how is it possible to be able to say that you'd write(put) it the same way again!
That was before someone found the link, I can see the actual post now which proves Adrian has been misquoting for years to justify swearing at me, this is the bloke newt thinks is great and defends regardless of what he does

david k

Hi

I think I probably would and so I'd be wearing a baseball cap instead and still have glasses on.

Incidentally, as fuel for the 'debate', I believe people I know over people I don't know a lot of the time, especially if the behaviour being argued seems unlikely. I'm surprised everyone doesn't.

Even when the behaviour being argued has been proved?

Lemond

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

Yes it's bubbled along quite nicely hasn't it.
Thanks for replying :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom