PLEASE READ THE QUESTION - Google Podcasts issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[Motorola phone with Android ~3 years old]

I have downloaded numerous podcasts* this way, and can continue listening (from "Library") when I'm off-line. Super.
BUT NOT IF the podcast list/app/thingy happens to be closed when I go offline!!!

How do I start up the app/thingy? It doesn't appear on any screen with my other apps, and the search doesn't find it (expect to direct me to the PLAY store).

n.b. I listen to The Cycling Podcast - featuring the late great Richard Moore - this way, so it's VERY IMPORTANT INDEED !!! :tongue:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Sounds like a fault with the App. Should be able to open the App when you have no internet connection. Remove the App and download it again. It should still have the previously downloaded podcasts.

Also check your software on the Motorola is up to date.

Tenkaykev

Guru
[Motorola phone with Android ~3 years old]

I have downloaded numerous podcasts* this way, and can continue listening (from "Library") when I'm off-line. Super.
BUT NOT IF the podcast list/app/thingy happens to be closed when I go offline!!!

How do I start up the app/thingy? It doesn't appear on any screen with my other apps, and the search doesn't find it (expect to direct me to the PLAY store).

n.b. I listen to The Cycling Podcast - featuring the late great Richard Moore - this way, so it's VERY IMPORTANT INDEED !!! :tongue:

There’s quite a few podcast apps, perhaps try a different one ( I use overcast )!

Sounds like a fault with the App. Should be able to open the App when you have no internet connection. Remove the App and download it again. It should still have the previously downloaded podcasts.

Also check your software on the Motorola is up to date.

This sounds the most likely answer. 👍

Top Bottom