Please send best wishes to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
All the very best @srw and hope your recovery is swift.
 
  • Like
Reactions: srw

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Gallstones have now been found, and I'm still yellow.

When they're removed, see if you can beat mine...
dsc_0008-jpg.52345.jpg
 

Attachments

  • dsc_0008-jpg.52345.jpg
    dsc_0008-jpg.52345.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 20

Globalti

Legendary Member
Sympathy. Mrs Gti is presently awaiting surgery to remove a 3cm gallstone so I know how much pain they can cause.
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Very much un. Filthy stomach pain just didn't go away, only remitted slightly.

In retrospect there might have been warning signs - I've been feeling run down but put it down to other factors.
You have my sympathy, I had to have mine removed last year. I hope you feel better soon.
 

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Location
Derby.
I went a-googling for blood-curdling images, and I found this one. I do apologise.
gallbladder-surgery-avoid-food.jpg
 

Attachments

  • gallbladder-surgery-avoid-food.jpg
    gallbladder-surgery-avoid-food.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom