Pleeeeeeeeeease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'm thinking about it too. I mean, what could possibly go wrong....?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
No. Nonononono.
NO!!

It's 130 miles a day or sommat. I'll wish I was dead by day 2.
It is a mighty incentive to get off my fat arse and get uberfit though.
OMFG. *crys*
do it, do it, do it, do it, do it :tongue:

Dan_h

yes but not with comfy mattreses, clean sheets, on suite bogs, home cooked evening meal and a full english :laugh:

Blimey, I would have thought after the first couple of days you would be unlikely to notice if there is any matress, comfy or not!

PpPete

Legendary Member
Blimey, I would have thought after the first couple of days you would be unlikely to notice if there is any matress, comfy or not!

FTFY

I think it would be a shame not to use the official controls for sleeping.... a lot of work has been put in to prepare for this event, including finding suitable venues for the controls. Sleeping in hotels you'd miss a lot of the vibe of the event (and I suppose the farting/snoring/smells)

Dan_h

FTFY

I think it would be a shame not to use the official controls for sleeping.... a lot of work has been put in to prepare for this event, including finding suitable venues for the controls. Sleeping in hotels you'd miss a lot of the vibe of the event (and I suppose the farting/snoring/smells)

Also if you use hotels and have showers, comfy beds and room serivce surely it becomes a cycle tour instead of an audax?

Top Bottom