Podium Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
what a bellendish thing to say.:rolleyes:
likewise

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I think I would have more respect for them if they actually DID something for their money...more than just standing there to be ogled at as a sexual object. They don't offend me by standing there it just seems pointless! If I had the looks to be paid a fortune to stand and look all pretty, would I? I don't know...maybe but then if I amnpaid to be a sexual object I can't really see my arse if someone cops a feel of it can I!!

tigger

Über Member
Podium girls neither please nor offend me. I'm with Raindog, each to their own and nobody forces them... It's a pointless thread and I'm surprised its attracted this many posts. We're only talking about it because Sagan's too immature to respect women. These comments would be better posted on the thread dedicated to him I'd have thought?

400bhp

Guru
Podium girls neither please nor offend me. I'm with Raindog, each to their own and nobody forces them... It's a pointless thread and I'm surprised its attracted this many posts. We're only talking about it because Sagan's too immature to respect women. These comments would be better posted on the thread dedicated to him I'd have thought?

Huh?

tigger

Über Member

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm happy to discuss whether podium girls are a good or bad idea but deliberately posting pictures that many on here will be offended by is hardly a cogent argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom