Points of view....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Every incident always has two points of view.

From the van driver's point of view (me) the cyclist, overtook in a silly place when you were trying to park. Causing you to stop and honk at me.

From my point of view, I stopped for traffic with a van in front signally to turn right up a side road. You then decided to signal left...and go quickly into reverse and started to move into the parking space which I was next to...and of which you would have had to driven over me to get in. Therefore, that silly cyclist stopped themselves from getting hurt...and probably saved you a few quid on your insurance. And no...I wasn't in your blind spot. I was sitting nicely behind you too your right...with my light shining right at your wing mirror to let you know I was there.

Ah, the subtleties of it all. However...this silly cyclist forgot to turn his camera on....so the event will be limited to these two points of view ;)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Every incident always has two points of view.

From the van driver's point of view (me) the cyclist, overtook in a silly place when you were trying to park. Causing you to stop and honk at me.

From my point of view, I stopped for traffic with a van in front signally to turn right up a side road. You then decided to signal left...and go quickly into reverse and started to move into the parking space which I was next to...and of which you would have had to driven over me to get in. Therefore, that silly cyclist stopped themselves from getting hurt...and probably saved you a few quid on your insurance. And no...I wasn't in your blind spot. I was sitting nicely behind you too your right...with my light shining right at your wing mirror to let you know I was there.

Ah, the subtleties of it all. However...this silly cyclist forgot to turn his camera on....so the event will be limited to these two points of view ;)
Silly Cyclist

Top Bottom