Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rum (white or dark)

• Eeurgh! Spirits? No thanks!

• Blended whisky (with mixer)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Rhythm Thief said:
Given the champagne and wine threads, I thought the spirit enthusiasts among us might like a go.
What's your favourite? Good malt whisky for me, especially any of the really peaty Islays, like Laphroaig quarter cask or Macallan.
Can I come round your house...:evil:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
voted vodka, having had a penchant for it as a yoof, but i much prefer the grape to the grain these days. mrs alecetc likes baileys so i also indulge in that occasionally (i'm not gay or owt).

yenrod

I like a whiskey and coke + rum n coke + bacardi n coke (not all at the same time :evil:): vodka is lethal and should be liscensed !

Despise drinking pint after pint of lager though !

yenrod

Chuffy said:
Gin for swigging but for savouring it can only be rum. Dark Guyanan rum, to be precise. In fact the 15yr old El Dorado. Absolute nectar and I've just noticed that they do a 21yr old too, which I've never tried. :biggrin::blush:
Now all I have to do is track some down....:evil:

Theirs a law against that sonny ! :blush:

yenrod said:
I like a whiskey and coke + rum n coke + bacardi n coke (not all at the same time :blush:): vodka is lethal and should be liscensed !

Despise drinking pint after pint of lager though !
Just tracked down a bottle of the 21yr old El Dorado. Mr Visa has just purchased it for me.....:evil::thumbsup::biggrin:

I just have to get my head round the idea that I'm going to open this £50 bottle of booze and drink the bloody stuff instead of staring at it and imagining....:blush:

Top Bottom