Polocini Winter Warmer - 30th Oct 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would pay £12 not to ride with him :giggle:
I'll undercut him - just £10 for you not to come on my forum rides! :okay:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Could be tempted for this. My legs will be good enough for a k ton but if I don't drive at least some of the way, 20 odd miles before and after to make it a > imperial ton might be pushing me at the moment.
Not done a sportive before, so would be a new experience. Need to discuss with SWMBO. ^_^

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Shock News!

Mrs Kes is thinking about actually riding this...... assuming we can get a childminder for the day.
should find out today, so may well be booking this tonight.

We've also both signed up for the Cheshire Cat next year... another decent sportive route and now it's not being organised by Kilo to Go it;s back to a more acceptable entry price.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Seems like it's going to be a low turn-out with maybe 150 riders?

Who are you ? Oh yeh, a sportive organiser. Actually, Al's rides are superbly organised, friendly, and most importantly, super Grub.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
You're joking surely? I struggled to match your pace of the fast run in to Scarborough. Anyway, the plan is we all draft Skol

Mrs Kes (whilst not slow) is still not up to full fitness/speed and will not be killing herself trying to keep up with you and @I like Skol I suspect she will adopt a more leisurely pace, and to be perfectly honest I'd much rather spend a few hours staring at her arse than Skols :smile:

Top Bottom