Pompous gits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ian allinson

Just been for a ride on my bike after going to the gym and passed a group of cyclists going the other way I said hello and they all snubbed me!!! Why is it because I wasn't wearing Lycra and riding in the middle of the road.

All I will say if you think your better than me because I don't look the part come to the my world! the gym and I will snub you lot.

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
been done a million times before on here. Each to their own eh.

if you're on a bus do you wave at other people on busses?

I ride a Brompton in jeans more often than not nowadays, just as many lycra roadies acknowledge me as don't.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNPxy_aUe0b5y3RdmV0CHId9YawUEO6eC0ccDk7S1PkNIXOMEjOvNa_Peh.jpg

OP
OP
I

ian allinson

If some one says hello in the street do you ignore them!!! I ride a motorbike if they acknowledge you you do the same. Anyway I feel so much better for getting it off my chest :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think you need to get out more. if you were my son I'd slap you round the head and tell you to get a life and grow up.:headshake:. There are plenty of people who dont respond to others when they are out and about for whatever reason. Live with it.:whistle:

OP
OP
I

ian allinson

Ian, take no notice of the ignorant..:laugh:. there are loads of friendly people on here.:hello:[/Q
I think you need to get out more. if you were my son I'd slap you round the head and tell you to get a life and grow up.:headshake:. There are plenty of people who dont respond to others when they are out and about for whatever reason. Live with it.:whistle:
Slap me round the head eh!!!

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
some of the greeting gestures are very subtle,and its surprising how little you can hear when someone speaks,while going the oposite way with a closing speed of 30mph+ wind noise etc and it is never a personal slight, so dont take it as one

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
If some one says hello in the street do you ignore them!!! I ride a motorbike if they acknowledge you you do the same. Anyway I feel so much better for getting it off my chest :smile:
so you're wandering along the street saying hello to everyone else walking then?

if you drive are you busily waving at every car that goes past and thinking bad thoughts when you don't get a wave back?

Top Bottom