Possibly Olympic's first mishap.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I used the UK flag I got many many years ago at something for the first time today when I just happened to see the British ladies scoring (ooh err!) for the first time today.

asterix

Comrade Member
Didn't a spoof version of their anthem get played by mistake?

As for our mistake.... :banghead: Time was, I would have said the British would never get such a thing wrong. Sadly, now, I'm not surprised.

Actually, the people they ought to get to run this stuff are the people who do royal protocol and logistics. They are the creme de la creme,

Really? I'd have called them the 'the dogs bollox'.

I'm sure the flag incident won't be the last cock-up, the Olympic village cable car has already broken down.

By the end of the games there'll probably be a catalogue of faux pas but with such a major event I suppose it's to be expected.

Nihal

Veteran
I used the UK flag I got many many years ago at something for the first time today when I just happened to see the British ladies scoring (ooh err!) for the first time today.
Ahem..........

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
silly as it might be, it's no sillier than playing the apartheid era national anthem for the South Africans.......

and then there was the satnav on the coaches that didn't know where the Olympic Park was

Nihal

Veteran
All you lot are crazy,worring about this stuff.

If India ever hosted the olympics,i'm sure that you all would either cry with laughter or die in the peocess taking part:crazy:

toroddf

I have to admit I am far more interested in finding out what's going on in the offices at Hampden park than on the football pitch. The ongoing football league mess up. First match is on this Sunday and noone knows who is playing.

Anyway.....

It seems like that North Korea debacle was a mishap by London and not by Our Great Leader (A. Salmon).

Top Bottom