Possibly Olympic's first mishap.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
OH!! How ironic! I just happen to be watching an old episode of Going For Gold from 1988, and the prize is a trip to South Korea where the Olympics will be taking place.

The actual wording in the bumf about it was

'And the tension will be mounting for the up and coming Olympics....'

Err, yes, and now we know what that tension really is!

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
If it were the British and our flag was flown upside down (which it frequently is), we'd tut loudly just before having a slighly stronger cup of tea and an extra digestive.

I like that attitude, it's :becool:
Me, being a foreigner, I just explode ... wish I was cool as an English cucumber :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was giggling just now, watching the torch going round the Hampton Court Maze. It didn't get lost of course, but that would have been hilarious. What had me giggling was that due to the narrow pathway, the party had to run in a little line - guide (a chap in an Indiana Jones hat!), torch carrier, and two police, all one behind the other. I could just imagine it speeded up with Benny Hill music. And then a growing stream of lost maze-goers tagging on....

^_^

toroddf

Just wait 'till they play Borat's version of the Kazakstan anthem. Something they did in Dubai or thereabout in a gold medal ceremony. The gold medal winner was in fits of laughter.

subaqua

What’s the point

Top Bottom