Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Sunny but frosty on the common this morning. Finn galloping to keep warm.
133DE7D5-3113-46BB-91F9-150F397BF917.jpeg

We are their servants :laugh:

Yup :laugh:

Dogs have owners, cats have staff. ^_^

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Our cat Higgs, contented once again after being locked in for a day and a half. I'd oiled the decking so we didn't want her getting the oil (I'd over done it tbh) on her paws and fur and then ingesting the stuff. She gets very pissed off if she can't go out

Last edited:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Named after the Higgs Boson?

She's gorgeous, btw :wub:

Yes, sort of - but maybe after Sir Peter himself He'd just had his trip to Stokholm around the time we got her so it seemed appropriate as I'm a physics nut (gentleman amateur only)

She's a great cat, and indeed very pretty. Very very timid at first - hiding behind the kitchen cupboards for weeks - and still generally wary of visitors but OK with us now. She was also bullied by a sucession of neighbouring cats for a bit, then there was a couple of huge fights so they rarely dare visit the garden now. Next door's garden is a jungle so she's now got first pick on the prime rating territory, though she's laid back enough to share with other cats if they don't try and pick on her and she's even friends with some of them.

Yes, sort of - but maybe after Sir Peter himself He'd just had his trip to Stokholm around the time we got her so it seemed appropriate as I'm a physics nut (gentleman amateur only)

She's a great cat, and indeed very pretty. Very very timid at first - hiding behind the kitchen cupboards for weeks - and still generally wary of visitors but OK with us now. She was also bullied by a sucession of neighbouring cats for a bit, then there was a couple of huge fights so they rarely dare visit the garden now. Next door's garden is a jungle so she's now got first pick on the prime rating territory, though she's laid back enough to share with other cats if they don't try and pick on her and she's even friends with some of them.

Neat, it's a cool name for a cat who can be a bit elusive. I really "get" that. :okay: Do give her a chin tickle from me. :smile:

Top Bottom