Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sam went (under protest) straight into the shower this evening as soon as he arrived home :ohmy:
Don’t know if he sat on a fox poo or made a nest in a cow pat (probably both) :eek:
Hasn’t done this before :dry: View attachment 503360
View attachment 503361

All sorted now but bedroom door will be closed tonight to keep “wee rancid pants” at bay :excl:

I shouldn't laugh, but... :rofl:

Hopefully no Humans were shredded in the de-mucking of Sir Sam.

Mind, there was the time I had to de-goo Lexi the night before a show - and *after* I'd done her grooming. I'd been dealing with a fallen pine tree after a storm, and Madam being Madam, she managed to slip out of the door and had to go and investigate. And of course, the pine resin...

Mrs M

Guru
I shouldn't laugh, but... :rofl:

Hopefully no Humans were shredded in the de-mucking of Sir Sam.
Mr M was impressed I managed to hold onto the wriggliest cat we’ve ever had :okay:
No war wounds to report :laugh:

I've always bathed my Cats in the bath, the trick is to have enough tepid water that they're floating. Mind you Kissa used to swim (she did look like a Turkish Van though)

View: https://youtu.be/J8k56VLJ2SQ

Actually, on an ITV documentary about cats a couple of years ago, they featured Turks swimming - the cats in the footage were bred and are owned by good friends of mine. :smile:

contadino

Veteran
18920621_10155447736764031_31599113493258234_n.jpg

Piglet, who I found with her head stuck in a gate when she was only a few days old and could fit in the palm of my hand. Now 12.

IMG_20180628_105800378.jpg

Obi-wan. A Spanish rescue. Now 2. A Collie/whippet/lab cross according to the vet, and has the character traits of each breed. Lives in the fast lane.

View attachment 503409
Piglet, who I found with her head stuck in a gate when she was only a few days old and could fit in the palm of my hand. Now 12.

View attachment 503411
Obi-wan. A Spanish rescue. Now 2. A Collie/whippet/lab cross according to the vet, and has the character traits of each breed. Lives in the fast lane.
Both beautiful dogs. Any ideas how Piglet's bred? She looks like a Jack Russell on stilts.

contadino

Veteran
I think she just happened rather than being bred. A Heinz 57.

When we moved back to England there was a bloke up the road with a parsons terrier which was quite similar but with different shaped ears. The wife reckons Pig's got pointer genes in there.

Top Bottom