Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Poor Thomas being terrorised by evil Sam!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's Jake's 8th birthday today.:birthday:Luckily i bought him his present a few weeks ago,with the doggie shops now closed! Normally i would've taken him down my local pub tonight to take part in the pub quiz,but we can't for obvious reasons. It must be hard for dogs being denied their usual walks,trips out etc. As owners,we can't explain to them why we/they have to avoid their usual activities. :sad:

1585705924512.png

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
It's Jake's 8th birthday today.:birthday:Luckily i bought him his present a few weeks ago,with the doggie shops now closed! Normally i would've taken him down my local pub tonight to take part in the pub quiz,but we can't for obvious reasons. It must be hard for dogs being denied their usual walks,trips out etc. As owners,we can't explain to them why we/they have to avoid their usual activities. :sad:

View attachment 511796
:birthday:Happy birthday wee man

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
It’s Finn’s birthday today too. As a rescue we can’t be sure about the date but he’s such an eejit that Fool’s Day seems appropriate.

Two years ago, when he was cute.
D0950AF4-DF9E-43C2-9674-532E9988E1A1.jpeg

And on his second birthday, when he’s still cute.
8D8CC9A5-5283-4811-BE01-2EECFB5F3793.jpeg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

View attachment 511796

Cool harnesses. :smooch:

Not sure how the size is an M though. :smile:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Cool harnesses. :smooch:

Not sure how the size is an M though. :smile:
i didn't buy either of those harnesses. Instead i bought another(complete with matching lead and collar) which i posted a pic of him on here with it on,but i can't find it.:smile: This is the one i bought. The harnesses are quite small fitting, Jake's is size M,which is slightly too big,but it's adjustable so fully tightened it fits well.The S size is/was way too small.

under_the_sea_dog_harness_close_up.jpg

More Views
Big & Little Dogs 'Under The Sea' Adjustable Dog Harness
£18.50
In stock
The 'Under The Sea' dog harness is fully adjustable and the neck and chest can be adjusted to ensure the perfect fit. The dog harness is designed for comfort and style and is made from custom printed neoprene and breathable air mesh with a custom crab print design. The dog harness has a fully adjustable polyester webbing neck and chest strap with custom wave stripe print. There is a sturdy BLD branded D-ring for attaching the dogs lead.

Please note - this dog harness is NOT suitable for extreme pullers and we would suggest the reversible dog harness or strap harness if your dog pulls.

A matching dog lead is also available. We are so pleased to be a UK stockist of Big & Little Dogs!

Please see below for a size guide and tips on how to measure your dog.
Size
Choose an Option...Extra SmallLarge +£3.00Extra Large +£4.00
* Required Fields
Qty:
Add to Basket

• Description
  • Reviews
Key features -

* Fully adjustable harness
* Features a neck and chest which can be adjusted for the perfect fit
* Designed for comfort and style
* Custom printed neoprene with a custom crab print design
* Matching breathable air mesh
* Fully adjustable polyester webbing neck and chest strap with custom wave stripe print
* Sturdy D-ring for attaching your dog lead

Please see below for a size guide and tips on how to measure your dog. Remember to always measure your dog before ordering to ensure the perfect fit.

* Extra Small - Neck 26cm - 40cm, Chest 35cm – 47cm

* Small - Neck 36cm - 48cm, Chest 41cm – 54cm

* Medium - Neck 43cm - 51cm, Chest 46cm – 62cm

* Large - Neck 47cm - 57cm, Chest 57cm – 83cm

* Extra Large - Neck 50cm - 63cm, Chest 60cm - 89cm
Newsletter

Subscribe
About Us

Customer Service

Quick Links
Account
Get Social
© 2016 Lancashire Dog Company. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom