Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slow scot

Veteran
Young Oscar has had quite a week now he can get out and about!
Been to the beach, Duthie Park and today Hazlehead Park.
Didn’t know they have a huge enclosed field used as a dog park.
We were too late for the 11am puppy meet and it was a bit quiet but Oscar loved it. Met a few dogs and people (loves saying hello). Off lead for 1st time at 13 weeks today. Had fun but always came back without us even calling him. He’s fast asleep now, hopefully for the afternoon :smile:
View attachment 570442

View attachment 570443

View attachment 570444
I walked past you about 12.30 in the car park behind the cafe!
It was the long lead that drew my attention.

Last edited:

Joffey

Big Dosser

This is Harry the Chihuahua

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I cut Jake's face (around the eyes and mouth) and bum hair,after showering him yesterday. How can you cut a dog's bum hair without bathing or showering the dog first?!:ohmy:. Ok,it's not a great cut,but with the grooming places closed (except for 'emergencies' such as badly matted/suffering dogs) it'll have to do and i'm sure he's not bothered as long as he can see. I didn't take any pics of the bum haircut,by the way,but i'm sure you're not bothered about that.:okay:

1611708278691.png

1611708381042.png

1611708474689.png

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
Oscar’s behaviour has vastly improved :okay:
We are understanding each other more each day.
Happy to go into his wee den for a snooze.
Getting into a routine and learning what is expected and acceptable (us too) :laugh:
Watched “Dogs behaving (very) badly last night with the naughty Vizsla and got some great information.
Falling in love with our wee man and looking forward to lots of fun and happy times with him :wub:

Mrs M

Guru
Oscar is growing rapidly :ohmy:
Good diet, loves his boiled chicken and fruit and veg, also has kibble.
Favourite is apples and frozen blueberries (probably a better diet than us! :blush:)

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
He loves that rainbow. It's in a bit of a sorry state but one of his fans (mad cat lady a few doors away, whom he still visits daily) bought him a new one for Christmas.

Top Bottom