Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
They hang on my every word.... or want the food next to the camera lens.

Mrs M

Guru
Oscar has a wee blast this morning before his first training session at lunch time.
Trainer uses a clicker which I wasn’t keen on but now a convert. Oscar was really paying attention and doing very well, then, he became himself :ohmy:
Jumping up, biting, doing naughty things to the lady :blush: Trainer handled this very well, calmed him down and continued the lesson :okay:
Dinner time is usually a nightmare, rushed food, jumping up, high energy and stress :sad:
Moved Oscar’s crate beside our table and all ate together, he was finished before us and just played with toys instead of jumping up and trying to steal! Very optimistic these sessions will train Mr M and myself to guide Oscar along.
He’s had a lot to think about today and too tired for his evening walk!

Mrs M

Guru
Some lucky boy had another great day, early morning walkies with his lovely lady :wub: (our neighbour).
Visited the girls at the dog shop and came home with a new harness, another coat, a frisbee, some mummified sausages and creepy chicken claws :ohmy:
Couldn’t wait to get out to play, had dinner followed by a claw xx( then back to the frisbee.
Training lady visiting again tomorrow, it’s all go! :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Dumpy is having a bad week - vet on Monday and now on pills to clear up cystitis. Also, he needs to lose weight. The neighbour who also feeds him has, I think, agreed to stop.

View attachment 581527 20210331_075623 by rogerzilla, on Flickr
Is he on dry food? Not the best for the waterworks.

Mrs M

Guru
Another early morning walk and cuddles with our neighbour today for Oscar. Walkies at lunch time in the “woodies” where mum goes on the mtb :bicycle:
Posed for a pic with dad at the monument then continued with exploring and playing hide and seek :smile:
Snoozy afternoon then evening playtime with his frisbee. Practising yesterday’s training lesson on recall. Off the lead and did really well, ignored football training, another 2 dogs and a jogger! :ohmy:
Bit of a PITA when I was making dinner but settled down. Very sleepy now ^_^

Top Bottom