Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He's off for his long awaited haircut tomorrow! The 29th of September was the last time he was cut.:ohmy:

1620130609167.png

Dave 123

Legendary Member

Happy SEVENTH official Adoption Anniversary to my dear, darling Lexi. Love you to the moon and back, my personal little pain in the arse. Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday that you were an emergency foster who was underweight, bald, smelly and came complete with a suitcase full of issues...

And you still have issues, darling girl... You still bite when you want things done your way, and you still haven't quite got the hang of sharing things with Poppy, but where would I be without you?

IMG_3993_small.jpg

And yes, we do have a can of tuna for the girls to share for their tea. Lexi absolutely LOVES canned tuna.

Mrs M

Guru
When we going walkies?
Seem (fingers crossed) to have turned a corner with Oscar.
Changed recently to a raw diet.
TMI alert (better poopies) too.
A happier, calmer dog (hopefully ongoing) maybe a coincidence but optimistic.
Not much jumping and no biting :ohmy:
Oscar seems to have a happier, softer facial expression.
He is a wee comedian and knows how to and when he makes us laugh :laugh:
Everything crossed :okay:
PS Mums undies are fun to chew!!! :blush:

Mrs M

Guru
Our pup is on a raw diet as well. Albeit she gets some fruit and veg mixed in at times.
Oscar has always loved his fruit and veg :angel:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He's off for his long awaited haircut tomorrow! The 29th of September was the last time he was cut.:ohmy:

View attachment 587180

He's been done! I bought him a new harness (and matching lead) and a new bed as well. I was going to bin his old bed,but talking to a lady who takes in rescued dogs yesterday,she said she'd take it,so it's gone to a good home,rather than ending up on a tip.:smile:

1620270592135.png

1620259872106.png

1620259980775.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom