Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndreaJ

Veteran
Some action shots of Orla training today, daughter insisted that she was cropped out of the picture.
E1234EC6-A805-4466-A79F-07F1262F06AA.png

1B365231-6620-4616-8927-4ECA26743998.jpeg

MrGrumpy

Huge Member

Lucky we live right on the coast ! Poppy taking in the view.

Mrs M

Guru
Apologies in advance for yet another “Oscar post”
Just so happy he’s well and enjoying life!
Another 2 fun and tiring trips to the dog park over the weekend.
Vizsla Saturday when Oscar hooked up with his usual pal Buddy, 2 years old but same size as our boy!
Loved games with the mini V’s Harris and Bruno.
Oscar and Buddy even made a Vizsla sandwich with poor wee Harris as the filling :laugh:
Lovely baby bulldog too :wub:
Great to bump into my old neighbour from decades ago and her lovely retriever Flora ^_^
Also met a former colleague who is now a dog trainer :okay:
Oscar now relaxing and watching the football with Dad.

Mrs M

Guru
We’re loving this dog parenting more each day :wub:
Very pleasant evening so after I finished working (from home) we headed off to Duthie park.
Dinner time but still quite a few people enjoying the welcome sunshine, walkers, joggers, cyclists, etc.
Oscar got off lead and had fun playing with his ball then hide and seek!
Met a lovely guy with his 6 month old Dalmatian who enjoyed a wrestling match with Oscar.
Naughty Oscar did pee on Mum though!
Loved the first trip in“his” new car, got to sit up high in his private compartment and spy to his hearts content.
So lucky to have a happy and healthy boy.

AndreaJ

Veteran
I also have a new addition to the pets, a young Herman’s tortoise.
D949FD77-CAD3-461B-B7C7-A082C0D86A9E.jpeg

He is actually about the size of the palm of my hand - it’s a close up picture making him look big.

Mrs M

Guru
Out and about with Oscar over the last few days :smile:
Exploring new and old places, just having fun ^_^
Found treasure on the Moss (burst football) :laugh:
Met his lovely Vizsla lady, Evie at Aberdeen beach :wub:

Explored a wee area alongside a river, Oscar not too keen but a brave lady went in for a swim :ohmy:
Great fun at Lunan Bay chasing his ball and wrestling with some new pals, thankfully just totally ignored the two lovely ponies cantering around! Good as gold in the car and sat patiently while we ate a quick lunch. Met a lovely couple in their 80’s who had just lost their wee dog, aged 17, still doing their usual woodland walk. Not used to bigger dogs but Oscar endeared himself to them.
He is still a goofy, clumsy, cloth eared pup at times but has a lovely way about him and an almost intuitive nature at times. (Of course we are biased)!

Top Bottom