Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's Madam Poppy's 12th Gotchaversary today. She's been here chez Casa Reynard since she was three and a half months old. Poppy might be growing old disgracefully (well, she *IS* a tortie after all), but she's still my little kitten schmitten... :wub:

NR1F7098_small.jpg

P.S. That's Madam Lexi's red fleece throw, but she's nicked it. Never mind that she has a green one all of her very own... :wacko:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It's Madam Poppy's 12th Gotchaversary today. She's been here chez Casa Reynard since she was three and a half months old. Poppy might be growing old disgracefully (well, she *IS* a tortie after all), but she's still my little kitten schmitten... :wub:

View attachment 623458

P.S. That's Madam Lexi's red fleece throw, but she's nicked it. Never mind that she has a green one all of her very own... :wacko:
You manage to have a Christmas tree? 🐱:laugh:

You manage to have a Christmas tree? 🐱:laugh:

It's only a little diddy 2ft one that sits on the nest of tables next to that armchair. One bauble was on the floor this morning, but that's actually a rarity.

A previous cat called Toby *WAS* a tree wrecker, and I'd come down in the morning to a trail of chewed tree, dislodged baubles and sucked tinsel... :blush:

Our tree is a mess. Our expensive Disney Baubles, mickey's ear is missing - it's in the tree somewhere. Our tree is only 5ft, but they trash it.. al part of the fun. They love it though.

It's why I only use plastic baubles these days, as they bounce rather than shatter... Mind, the majority are vintage, some I remember being on the tree when I was little. :blush: I do have lovely pre-war glass ones inherited from my paternal great aunt, but I simply don't dare use them...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's why I only use plastic baubles these days, as they bounce rather than shatter... Mind, the majority are vintage, some I remember being on the tree when I was little. :blush: I do have lovely pre-war glass ones inherited from my paternal great aunt, but I simply don't dare use them...

Went with the colour scheme (daughter this year) - we bought them over 10 years ago in Disney, but mickey's ears do fall off - been glued a fair amount.... They are glass but tough, compared to most rubbish.. We're not precious about them, we just need to find his ear - 3cm by 3cm..

Went with the colour scheme (daughter this year) - we bought them over 10 years ago in Disney, but mickey's ears do fall off - been glued a fair amount.... They are glass but tough, compared to most rubbish.. We're not precious about them, we just need to find his ear - 3cm by 3cm..

Look under the sofa. That's where most cat toys tend to end up :laugh:

Top Bottom