Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
The difference between silver and non-silver is really quite distinct when you know what to look for. The advantages of being a cat show judge, I guess. :blush:

Makes me far more, erm, nerdy than your average cat person. :smile:
The Bengal here is getting more and more gobby by the day.
Is it a normal thing for this breed ?
I have resorted to training the dog to "squash a cat"

The Bengal here is getting more and more gobby by the day.
Is it a normal thing for this breed ?
I have resorted to training the dog to "squash a cat"

If it's a proper Bengal, they yes, they *are* very vocal and opinionated. Their voice is very distinctive.

Have to admit, I am not a fan of the breed. I do not like handling them at cat shows, either as a steward or judge, due to their jekyll-and-hyde temperament.

Roseland triker

If it's a proper Bengal, they yes, they *are* very vocal and opinionated. Their voice is very distinctive.

Have to admit, I am not a fan of the breed. I do not like handling them at cat shows, either as a steward or judge, due to their jekyll-and-hyde temperament.
Hmmm

Yes he's a pain in the A

Best rodent control I've ever had mind you.
He's black but you can see the pattern in his fur that's shades of brown. Lovely cat but seriously not again 🙄

Hmmm

Yes he's a pain in the A

Best rodent control I've ever had mind you.
He's black but you can see the pattern in his fur that's shades of brown. Lovely cat but seriously not again 🙄

Pics please! :smile:

The patterning on Bengals can be very variable, but they shouldn't really come in solid colours as they are specifically a tabby breed - either classic, spotted or rosetted.

BTW, all cats are genetically tabby regardless of breed, just that where the colour is solid (black, blue, lilac, chocolate, cinnamon etc), the gene for Agouti (which is what gives you the tabby pattern) has been switched off. But when you look at self cats in strong sunlight, you can see the ghost markings.

For instance, Madam Lexi, who is blue & white, is a spotty tabby underneath her coat, whereas Madam Poppy, who is a black tortie, is a classic tabby.

Roseland triker

He's an illusive creature.
Here's one but I will catch him in the sunlight when I can. He's like dark chocolate leopard print.

IMG-20220217-WA0009.jpeg

Roseland triker

That's a very fine example of a black domestic shorthair. :wub: I was owned by one of those a while back. I adore black cats. :blush:

Not a Bengal, however, I'm afraid.
Ah ok. He came from a litter from a Bengal.
We saw them together as kittens with the mother but they didn't have Access to the male cat.
There wer 4 black and 2 full print kittens. I will try to find the pics lol.

Ah ok. He came from a litter from a Bengal.
We saw them together as kittens with the mother but they didn't have Access to the male cat.
There wer 4 black and 2 full print kittens. I will try to find the pics lol.

Pretty please! :smile: One can never have enough pics of cats... Especially kittens. :wub:

My black boy was a grumpy, shouty PITA with a penchant for terrorizing the neighbourhood dogs. I miss him. :blush:

Roseland triker

Couldn't find kittens pics but did find this....

IMG-20220211-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220302-WA0000.jpg

Top Bottom