Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Pics please! :smile:

The patterning on Bengals can be very variable, but they shouldn't really come in solid colours as they are specifically a tabby breed - either classic, spotted or rosetted.

BTW, all cats are genetically tabby regardless of breed, just that where the colour is solid (black, blue, lilac, chocolate, cinnamon etc), the gene for Agouti (which is what gives you the tabby pattern) has been switched off. But when you look at self cats in strong sunlight, you can see the ghost markings.

For instance, Madam Lexi, who is blue & white, is a spotty tabby underneath her coat, whereas Madam Poppy, who is a black tortie, is a classic tabby.

I assume this is a Bengal ? Very pretty cat we saw up the road from us a whilst back. A bit timid so wouldn't come and play but was curious too

AE3766F9-CBC6-4DB1-BFE4-282CD1773494.jpeg

gbb

Legendary Member
Yep, THAT is a Bengal. :okay:

They really do have it in the looks stakes (they're a hybrid breed, domestic shorthair x asiatic leopard cat) but not so much in the temperament stakes unfortunately.

I saw a Bengal up our street a few months ago, can't say i've seen one before...or since, but very very striking .

Scaleyback

Veteran
View attachment 648463

It Harry’s 14th birthday today. Best dog in the world!

Happy birthday Harry. BTW we all have the " Best dog in the world " as it should be. ^_^

Top Bottom