Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Let him choose 💕

I suspect after the day he has had he will be glad to get back home, but he does love lying on me getting a face massage. :wub:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_2500~2.JPG

Spot where Bonnie starts and the blanket finishes :laugh:

honeybadger

No biking for me this weekend :sad:
We went to Crufts with our two boys instead ^_^
Showed them both yesterday in the Ridgeback classes. First up was Miller who got first place :wahhey:
Then our oldest Rossi got down to the last seven out of 39 that was full of both domestic and international champions :okay:
Over the moon with these results, there was some pretty stiff competition in the classes.
This morning we helped out at discover dogs, giving out advice, guidance, help and let people give them plenty of cuddles and strokes :tongue:

63AEEB8C-C6D8-436B-B6AA-9E63626A2F21.jpeg

1255683B-7872-4360-A9D6-7A17CCF5E49A.jpeg

B23346B3-E71C-477B-8755-5453AEE3FA82.jpeg

6CC03F55-677E-44CB-B3F8-70A2880B0BA5.jpeg

Slick

Guru
Showed them both yesterday in the Ridgeback classes. First up was Miller who got first place :wahhey:
Then our oldest Rossi got down to the last seven out of 39 that was full of both domestic and international champions :okay:
Over the moon with these results, there was some pretty stiff competition in the classes.
This morning we helped out at discover dogs, giving out advice, guidance, help and let people give them plenty of cuddles and strokes :tongue:

View attachment 681384

View attachment 681385

View attachment 681386

View attachment 681387

Fantastic, well done the boys. 😍

Mrs M

Guru

View attachment 681384

View attachment 681385

View attachment 681386

View attachment 681387

Great results, well done boys!

Top Bottom