Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Not my picture but from the BBC. A cat jumps up onto the Imam leading prayers in Algeria. Fair play to the imam as he doesn't miss a beat and manages not to giggle . The cat is clearly fond of him so is presumably the official mouser for the mosque

Cat jumps on imam leading Ramadan prayers in Algeria https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-65196904

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_2573.JPG

I've got a new friend ♥

Not my picture but from the BBC. A cat jumps up onto the Imam leading prayers in Algeria. Fair play to the imam as he doesn't miss a beat and manages not to giggle . The cat is clearly fond of him so is presumably the official mouser for the mosque

Cat jumps on imam leading Ramadan prayers in Algeria https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-65196904

That popped up on my facebook feed last night.

It just *HAD* to be a tortie, didn't it? Loved the way the Imam gave her a fuss as she mountaineered up his robe.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Just before Christmas we were told that Ugo would likely only survive for a few more weeks. Well, here he is at Easter with his best mate Finn. His energy has declined, and we know that he’s on borrowed time, but he’s still a happy and playful boy at the moment.

6B310DD8-1949-427B-83B2-AAD591C96A70.jpeg

(Yes, I know he desperately needs a groom but he doesn’t enjoy it any more and won’t stand for much. He’ll just have to stay scruffy.)

Slick

Guru
Just before Christmas we were told that Ugo would likely only survive for a few more weeks. Well, here he is at Easter with his best mate Finn. His energy has declined, and we know that he’s on borrowed time, but he’s still a happy and playful boy at the moment.

View attachment 684601

(Yes, I know he desperately needs a groom but he doesn’t enjoy it any more and won’t stand for much. He’ll just have to stay scruffy.)

Cracking picture.

Top Bottom