Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Legendary Member
Location
Chester
I've got a new rescue cat having lost old Harry at the start of the month :sad:
Monty, a very cute but very nervous 2 yr old ginger who's had a horrible time
Eating well, using the litter tidily in his settling in room (my spare!)
I'm besotted :wub:

It looks like you're redressing the balance, and what a lovely cat.
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
I've got a new rescue cat having lost old Harry at the start of the month :sad:
Monty, a very cute but very nervous 2 yr old ginger who's had a horrible time
Eating well, using the litter tidily in his settling in room (my spare!)
I'm besotted :wub:

Ah, he's stunning! :wub: He'll have his paws firmly under the table in no time. ;)

Auntie Reynard sends chin tickles to the very gorgeous wee man. :girl:
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
He hasn't tried that yet. Today's challenges were taking some change out of a bowl, collecting leaves, sleeping in and attacking a bag of wool, going behind the table and trying to attack our 19 year old cat. The latter didn't end well for the dog!

The money was always going to be on the cat! :laugh:

A very valuable life lesson for the young fella xxx
 

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
DSC_6845.JPG

Doggy-sitting today & tomorrow so a walkies to Miller's Yard café was in order..
There's always a free sausage for them 👌
 

Mrs M

Guru
Location
Aberdeenshire
I've got a new rescue cat having lost old Harry at the start of the month :sad:
Monty, a very cute but very nervous 2 yr old ginger who's had a horrible time
Eating well, using the litter tidily in his settling in room (my spare!)
I'm besotted :wub:

Sorry you lost Harry 😢
Monty is a handsome boy and will soon soon settle into his new home, lucky boy ♥️
 

Mrs M

Guru
Location
Aberdeenshire
Chilled out Oscar (at last)
 

Attachments

  • 61B3BEDA-26C1-42DC-AE9A-D749A2ADCCF5.jpeg
    61B3BEDA-26C1-42DC-AE9A-D749A2ADCCF5.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Have you thought about building her a catio, @rockyroller? Then she gets outside access without you having to worry about her safety.

thank you, yes we've talked about it & wifey experimented with a small fold up unit. she wasn't content in it. we can imagine something larger & more elaborate. we have friends w/ a large one. but they own a private home & we only have a small condo patio. it's a challenge too keep tidy as it is & I'm afraid a large structure would be too much for me to maintain year 'round. during covid we had a 4 legged canopy we used w/ lights for entertaining outside. it worked but was a struggle
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
thank you, yes we've talked about it & wifey experimented with a small fold up unit. she wasn't content in it. we can imagine something larger & more elaborate. we have friends w/ a large one. but they own a private home & we only have a small condo patio. it's a challenge too keep tidy as it is & I'm afraid a large structure would be too much for me to maintain year 'round. during covid we had a 4 legged canopy we used w/ lights for entertaining outside. it worked but was a struggle

It's not always straightforward, I know xxx
 
Top Bottom