Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
2012-03-21 08.04.40.jpg P1000629.JPG My boys........Barney & Angus.

Mrs M

Guru
Gorgeous boys!

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Not officially our pet, but this kitten and its mum turned up in our car port about 5 weeks ago. They are wild cats but they have got used to us and enjoy being petted by us but nobody else. The kitten has no fear and will come into the shed and house, whist mum will only sit on the doorstep. We have made them a warm, comfy box in the carport and we feed them every day. Next job is a visit to the vet to get the snip. Costing us a fortune and they are not even ours.

We are not cat people but we cant find a cat home to take them and we wont have them put down as the vet suggested. I Guess we are just lumbered with them.

20141120_150134_zps0ba449ce.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
Not officially our pet, but this kitten and its mum turned up in our car port about 5 weeks ago. They are wild cats but they have got used to us and enjoy being petted by us but nobody else. The kitten has no fear and will come into the shed and house, whist mum will only sit on the doorstep.

We are not cat people but we cant find a cat home to take them and we wont have them put down as the vet suggested. I Guess we are just lumbered with them.

20141120_150134_zps0ba449ce.jpg

Put down as vet suggested, some vet!!!!

Top Bottom