Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
Yep, totally!!
Our 83 year old next door neighbour said he'd love to come back as a cat with us, until I told him 1st visit would be to the vet for "the chop" lol.
Lol :sweat: I never thought of that!!!

Mrs M

Guru
:smile:
Our ex-feral cat, Freyr who spend the first six months of his life fending for himself in the countryside round our house. He was Freya until he got tame enough to be picked up to confirm what our noses had detected.

View attachment 61933

I had a cat just like your little one.
Adopted him when he was left in the flat I bought in 1987, previous folks had rented and abandoned him.
He was the most affectionate, gutsy wee guy I have ever met.
Had him for 16 years

solitaire

Über Member
This is the wee guy in his "fort" lol.
Suppose to be painted then put outside as his winter shelter.
May need to get another one for inside use?
Nice fort, such luxury, Tommy looks like he might be spending a bit of time indoors if it's a bad winter.

Mrs M

Guru
Nice fort, such luxury, Tommy looks like he might be spending a bit of time indoors if it's a bad winter.
Bargain fort! Less than 40 bucks from Zooplus.
Wee guy does whatever he likes, stay in/out his choice.
Got him from rescue centre and he'd had a crap life before, landed on his paws BIG TIME with us.
Adorable wee guy :thumbsup:

Twinks

Über Member
High Peak-20140526-00125.jpg

solitaire

Über Member
Bargain fort! Less than 40 bucks from Zooplus.
Wee guy does whatever he likes, stay in/out his choice.
Got him from rescue centre and he'd had a crap life before, landed on his paws BIG TIME with us.
Adorable wee guy :thumbsup:
That's lovely, I do voluntary work at a rescue home for dogs and it's just lovely when you see them being re-homed.
There are a lot of kind people out there (as well as the other sort):smile:

Mrs M

Guru
That's lovely, I do voluntary work at a rescue home for dogs and it's just lovely when you see them being re-homed.
There are a lot of kind people out there (as well as the other sort):smile:
Hub and I are going to Lanzarote in March, always visit SARA, the local cat/dog rescue centre, totally charity funded.
Always give them a wee donation, plus always ready for dog walking duties, go along and take a doggie each for a walk, then return for "another one"
Best doggie I took out was a wee brindle Staffie, so wanted to take her home.
Lanzarote is our chill holiday, no cycling, golf, etc.
BUT
Just love our visits to SARA and helpin out

solitaire

Über Member
Hub and I are going to Lanzarote in March, always visit SARA, the local cat/dog rescue centre, totally charity funded.
Always give them a wee donation, plus always ready for dog walking duties, go along and take a doggie each for a walk, then return for "another one"
Best doggie I took out was a wee brindle Staffie, so wanted to take her home.
Lanzarote is our chill holiday, no cycling, golf, etc.
BUT
Just love our visits to SARA and helpin out
Well done you two........love that ^_^

Mrs M

Guru
Well done you two........love that ^_^
Will post pics when we get there!!
Best time was for us "cat lovers"
They have an area for the cats, open aviary area with trees, etc for climbing, then a room with sofas, etc for chillin!
Went in to the chillin room, wee tabby jumped on my back then followed me everywhere, all the cats came to say hi even the wee fat one with a giant body and wee leggies!
When we were leaving the wee tabby was looking out the window, watching us disappear, blubbed at that sight!
Great place, looking forward to return visit!!

Top Bottom