Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
My current fleet.

20160603_191704-1.jpg

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Our cat is definitely in this picture. He has chosen the coolest place in the garden.

cat1.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
View attachment 151054 Thomas has a girlfriend, :wub: :giggle: a wee black cat called Priya.
She's started calling round for him, (tart!) she waits at the back of the garden as she's quite shy of people, then they meet halfway down the path, have a wee kiss and disappear together.
Took these pics this morning before we set off on the bikes.
View attachment 151053
:wub: how sweet.

I'm pretty sure my female cat Sasha has close friend in the cat opposite called Marshall. He is gorgeous however Sashas little step brother always want to play gooseberry.

Sasha is not impressed.:laugh:

Mrs M

Guru
A little update.
We returned from our bike ride today and our lovely 85 year old neighbour, who knows everyone and everything :eek:
(we affectionally refer to him as Norris :whistle: :giggle:) told us a little story.
Another neighbour who knows Priya told him she'd had to stop to let Priya and her "wee black and white friend" across the road.
They'd apparently been in the vicinity of Asda, which is a 10 minute walk from our house across a very busy road and been heading home when she stopped for them :ohmy: at the Pelican crossing!
One of our previous cats (who sadly left us in 1999) used to walk me to Asda, wait beside the trolleys and then walk me home again.
This unaccompanied by an adult malarkey is a new one on me though :headshake:

Top Bottom