Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are very clever! Mine are all litter trained and come when they're called. I've also taught them some tricks they can do a spin on command and they play fetch! I love my little ratties ^_^

That's really kind of cool. :okay: They do sound like a bundle of fun. :smile:

They are! They can be very naughty too, you need eyes in the back of your head when they're having a free run, but I can't get mad for too long when they look at me with their cute little faces!!

Same is true of all animal companions - including my two LOL... Poppy is just a typical naughty tortie, and Lexi is just, well, Lexi... :blush:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Same is true of all animal companions - including my two LOL... Poppy is just a typical naughty tortie, and Lexi is just, well, Lexi... :blush:
Why are Torties so strong-willed, both of mine have been right little madams, very affectionate though,

Kizzy.JPG

Why are Torties so strong-willed, both of mine have been right little madams, very affectionate though,

View attachment 333689

She's *beautiful* :wub:

Not entirely too sure why they're that way, but wouldn't be without a tortie in my life now. :wub: Poppy was a devil when she was a kitten - climbing (and shredding) curtains, peeing in the plant pots, knocking over everything that could be knocked over... :wacko: She's seven now, and she'll still biff me if she thinks I've stepped out of line. :laugh:

On the other hand, you know you're in trouble when your blue & white is even more crazy than your tortie... :whistle:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
She's *beautiful* :wub:

Not entirely too sure why they're that way, but wouldn't be without a tortie in my life now. :wub: Poppy was a devil when she was a kitten - climbing (and shredding) curtains, peeing in the plant pots, knocking over everything that could be knocked over... :wacko: She's seven now, and she'll still biff me if she thinks I've stepped out of line. :laugh:

On the other hand, you know you're in trouble when your blue & white is even more crazy than your tortie... :whistle:
Kizzy is a 'nibbler', she'll lick your hand a few times then a quick 'chomp'.

Not got a 'Blue and White' but Smokey's brother is,

DSCN0063.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0063.JPG
    DSCN0063.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 22
Kizzy is a 'nibbler', she'll lick your hand a few times then a quick 'chomp'.

Not got a 'Blue and White' but Smokey's brother is,

View attachment 333729

Oh! :wub::wub::wub:

I have such a soft spot for blues... I used to have a little blue girl called Pearl - a former feral (also an Ely CP rescue), super show cat and the best companion I've ever had. One morning she just walked out and never came back. I still miss her so much... :cry:

IMG_9240_small.jpg

Top Bottom