Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thats good! My neighbours cat has a similar issue where she wont let anyone touch her apart from my neighbour. Tired to make friends with her by offering bits of chicken and other nice treats but a very very cautious cat! She'll come closer to see what i have in my hand but she wont come anywhere near me and when i get cramp and have to stand up she bolts away.

Awh bless... My Poppy is paranoid like that. Except when she's having a tortie meltdown and will come up and whap me...

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
It must be quite tiring protecting the house from cats. (obviously not taken today)
17492543_124449018093786_2758294758855604687_o.jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Mrs Dr Bollo has just accused me of being a cat dad, so I suppose I'd better earn it.

This is Havana, who's about 8 now. We got her from the RSPCA at Stubbington when she was about a year old. She was a neglect case and didn't have the full complement of fur, but did have two kittens. Mrs Dr B had always had cats growing up, but I was more of a dog person so took some persuading. Much to Mrs Dr B's annoyance, she's defo my cat.

She's tiny, only weighing around 2.5kg. She's also pretty chilled out with people and doesn't slaughter the local wildlife because most of it is bigger than her. My sister in law also has a rescue cat that's a rage-filled killing machine, so I count my blessings.

IMG_0319.JPG

Mrs Dr Bollo has just accused me of being a cat dad, so I suppose I'd better earn it.

This is Havana, who's about 8 now. We got her from the RSPCA at Stubbington when she was about a year old. She was a neglect case and didn't have the full complement of fur, but did have two kittens. Mrs Dr B had always had cats growing up, but I was more of a dog person so took some persuading. Much to Mrs Dr B's annoyance, she's defo my cat.

She's tiny, only weighing around 2.5kg. She's also pretty chilled out with people and doesn't slaughter the local wildlife because most of it is bigger than her. My sister in law also has a rescue cat that's a rage-filled killing machine, so I count my blessings.

View attachment 346149

Oh, she's adorabubble :wub:

I have a real soft spot for blues and blue & whites :blush:

U

User32269

DSC_0258.JPG

Not really a pet, I like our animals to be like our kids, wild.
If you stare hard, you can see Hedgey, our hedgehog. The little guy costs a small fortune in mealworms and cat food, even has his own house in the garden.
Looking a bit shy as I was shining a bike light on him!

I've always had tortie and whites. My last one was so special, when she died I didn't want to have another cat. After three catless years I found myself looking at cats on the animal refuge site but couldn't bring myself to have another tortie, that would be like a replacement. So for the first time ever I have a black male cat. IMG_0140.jpg
My dear departed pal.

simon.r

Person
Bob having a Sunday morning lie in:

IMG_0622.JPG

Top Bottom