Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Smokey (AKA Mo-Mo) is a little 'nudger', very independent until she wants some fuss and then it's 'cold wet nose' time. :wub:

Awh :wub: Lexi (blue & white) is my shadow and a real cuddlebum to the point of it sometimes being difficult to do stuff :laugh:

I used to have a little blue called Pearl, who just walked out one morning and never came back. I still miss her dreadfully.

33839_431646122284_3829760_n.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
Awh :wub: Lexi (blue & white) is my shadow and a real cuddlebum to the point of it sometimes being difficult to do stuff :laugh:

I used to have a little blue called Pearl, who just walked out one morning and never came back. I still miss her dreadfully.

View attachment 350667
Aw :sad:
:hugs:x

Mrs M

Guru
IMG_0855.JPG
No pics from last night but when I went to put the kettle on I spotted Thomas and his wee girlfriend, Priya (little black cat) out the kitchen window.
The wee monkeys were up on a neighbours roof (bungalow in middle of pic), brave wee Priya was almost at the top and Thomas was following her.
They are a cute wee pair and best pals, wee pic from a few weeks ago.

I's always strange when they just vanish like that, it's the 'not knowing' that's the hardest. :hugs:

Yes, it is... She'd be 15 now... Having said that, there are only three realistic options. One, she was taken by a fox. Two, she was nicked. Or three, she was shot, given at the time she went missing, there was a spate of cat shootings in the area. The then bishop's Burmese were among the victims...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yes, it is... She'd be 15 now... Having said that, there are only three realistic options. One, she was taken by a fox. Two, she was nicked. Or three, she was shot, given at the time she went missing, there was a spate of cat shootings in the area. The then bishop's Burmese were among the victims...
:eek:

Mrs M

Guru
IMG_1034.JPG
Spotted this wee girl on the Aberdeenshire SSPCA rehoming website :wub:
Her name is Pipi, one year old stray looking for a new home.
She has micropthalmia, which means she has tiny wee eyes and limited vision :sad:
Would love to give this wee girl a new home but don't know how "His maj" (Thomas) would be. Also he was rehomed to us as an only pet.
Hope she gets a loving new family :smile:

Top Bottom