Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
So it turned out that the neighbours little moggy also had kittens :laugh::laugh:

She bought them around for breakfast. Much to my father's disgust as looking after the cats is a joint effort.

Momma cat bought her two little balls of fluff over for breakfast just as i was wheeling the bike out to head to work :wub::wub:
No wonder she's eating so much, a nursing queen will eat 4-5 times as much as normal to keep up milk production.

Reynard

Guru
So it turned out that the neighbours little moggy also had kittens :laugh::laugh:

She bought them around for breakfast. Much to my father's disgust as looking after the cats is a joint effort.

Momma cat bought her two little balls of fluff over for breakfast just as i was wheeling the bike out to head to work :wub::wub:

Oh, no wonder she's been scarfing food at such a rate then... Bless her, she looks barely more than a baby herself. If mum has worms, then do get the kittens treated as well as they'll also likely have them. You will need kitten-specific products as well.

You do know that you can get neutering vouchers from your local Cats Protection as well as support and advice? It's a shame you're so far out of our area - our branch does a "neuter your cat for a fiver" scheme. Do take advantage of something like that if you can - cats are sexually active from 4 months of age and it's easy to end up with a problem. We get a lot of young mums and kittens come in because people, can't / don't want to pay for neutering.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Little devil.

20170611_120153.jpg

hopless500

Trundling along

:wub::wub: pics??

Reynard

Guru
He looks cute but he is a little sod with his step sister. Don't fight a grumpy Tortie. You'll get battered. Then he goes back for more. We have separate them.

Ah yes, torties. You don't need to tell me about torties... :laugh: Poppy will biff *me* if she thinks I've stepped out of line. :blush:

Friends with raggies tell me that the boys aren't exactly the brightest buttons in the box... :blush: The girls have more brains, but the boys are lovely, soppy companions.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Just arrived home and guess who came for dinner!

3DUCJ_398_MidbLlFohqz8jQOU0N1Sf_epHZ9f5vmu4JfIGLCPRD7VGR6ArIM8aPSXPL_L8EEFCEnZzqU=w2260-h1271-no.jpg

mv8_xjecKZ6ZFQGjo59qUl_bIHHbZsqGlV40wCR1lWZf9liEGLSmXtj1wgedS9LQ4zBIlXTf_EEzA6Qiv=w2260-h1271-no.jpg

dRA3HLEtTXuEx_Eb8jHm31olC4E47uffd_qdwQwjNvg37n2jszooh8olsvUgHSLNaySxpKgFZBpv5wz3j=w2260-h1271-no.jpg

ol1FzJADSxXEB_FG-K-mYiYfCjUcDKY-gI3buWodVHd5UzQ1fDBmmcbNSlZhIbzpUQYKxj6b11D2c8ujL=w2260-h1271-no.jpg

Adventuring!!

Bx4RHDD8RwX21J4QP4KtE3Jx49OgCBX2U75fBRRaQJVlgyOwrMUhSDVPeLVKddu739Hy8YRxlZlccKDm1e=w715-h1271-no.jpg

3SRWMudIxO5hygWcj7wU836nAtberXyY3ZACIFw5Frl64Ysc6vq-elsHQvYjQRalEBzriX1qzmTtylk1k-=w715-h1271-no.jpg

Thanks to All your suggestions about de-worming meds & such. I've spoken with dad as its a joint effort looking after these cats and i'll be ordering some from VetUK

These little beasts scoffed down 3x100g packets of catfood!!! and dad's already fed them twice today already!

simon.r

Person
FWIW my 18 month old cat eats about 400g of packet food a day, plus a few 'treats' and he's not overweight. Not sure what's considered normal?

raleighnut

Legendary Member

View attachment 358642

View attachment 358643

View attachment 358644

View attachment 358645

Adventuring!!

View attachment 358646

View attachment 358647

Thanks to All your suggestions about de-worming meds & such. I've spoken with dad as its a joint effort looking after these cats and i'll be ordering some from VetUK

These little beasts scoffed down 3x100g packets of catfood!!! and dad's already fed them twice today already!
:wub:

Kittens are old enough to be separated from mum, I'd adopt at least one of em before the owners get shot of them.

Mrs M

Guru

View attachment 358642

View attachment 358643

View attachment 358644

View attachment 358645

Adventuring!!

View attachment 358646

View attachment 358647

Aw, well done, they're all so cute :wub:
One looks like a mini version of our cat :ohmy:
Mummy cat must trust you :okay:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
:wub:

Kittens are old enough to be separated from mum, I'd adopt at least one of em before the owners get shot of them.

Well, my dad says there were originally 5 kittens but we're not sure what happened to the other three. Most likely already been given away.

Unfortunately other then being a good neighbour, im not too sure about stealing one to hide away lol. I dont think my dad is keen either, If they are around he'll feed and play with them but if not hes not fussed. He doesnt want to get tied down by all the costs that come with looking after a cat.

I also dont think id be able to pick one kitten and not the other. they are both so adorable!!:wub::wub:

Top Bottom