Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just arrived home and guess who came for dinner!

View attachment 358642

View attachment 358643

View attachment 358644

View attachment 358645

Adventuring!!

View attachment 358646

View attachment 358647

Thanks to All your suggestions about de-worming meds & such. I've spoken with dad as its a joint effort looking after these cats and i'll be ordering some from VetUK

These little beasts scoffed down 3x100g packets of catfood!!! and dad's already fed them twice today already!
Completely adorable :wub::wub::wub:

Well, my dad says there were originally 5 kittens but we're not sure what happened to the other three. Most likely already been given away.

Unfortunately other then being a good neighbour, im not too sure about stealing one to hide away lol. I dont think my dad is keen either, If they are around he'll feed and play with them but if not hes not fussed. He doesnt want to get tied down by all the costs that come with looking after a cat.

I also dont think id be able to pick one kitten and not the other. they are both so adorable!!:wub::wub:
The answer is 'both' :wub:

Mrs M

Guru
Like i said, With owning pets, the ball doesnt drop with me. If it were my house or apartment, Id take the entire family :wub::wub:

Mum will be going mad from the cats pooping and pissing everywhere.
Don't worry :stop:
Adopt them all :ohmy: your folks will be mad for about a week.
By then the "wee gang" will have wormed their way in and have their furry wee paws firmly under the table :thumbsup:
Cats are masters of this :dry:

Mrs M

Guru
IMG_0086.JPG
Mr m is up to go golfing.
We are still in bed, someone is doing his usual "bed hog"

Top Bottom