Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Well, my dad says there were originally 5 kittens but we're not sure what happened to the other three. Most likely already been given away.

Unfortunately other then being a good neighbour, im not too sure about stealing one to hide away lol. I dont think my dad is keen either, If they are around he'll feed and play with them but if not hes not fussed. He doesnt want to get tied down by all the costs that come with looking after a cat.

I also dont think id be able to pick one kitten and not the other. they are both so adorable!!:wub::wub:
Keep them both ;)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Keep them both ;)

Ha! i honestly wish i could. I'll get them de wormed first then see which one likes to snuggle the most :laugh:

simon.r

Person
One's not any more trouble than two. It'll cost more, but it's not *that* expensive to keep cats.

Be sensible tho', do the maths first - better to give them to someone who wants them and can afford the upkeep than take them on a whim and then try to give them away as adult cats.

Lee_M

Guru
Too many cat pictures by far :-)
This is Bruce, rescued 2 years ago, loved to bits.

upload_2017-6-23_22-1-3.jpeg

Mrs M

Guru
This.. Cat's aren't that expensive. Get a cheap annual insurance ! I've just insured our Pedigree for £70 a year, not the £19 a month that pet plan wants for our Tortie..
We had a month's free insurance with Pet Plan when we got Thomas.
Went elsewhere after that as they were the most expensive.
We were very lucky with past cats, never insured them and had no major problems, all lived long and healthy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We had a month's free insurance with Pet Plan when we got Thomas.
Went elsewhere after that as they were the most expensive.
We were very lucky with past cats, never insured them and had no major problems, all lived long and healthy.

One cat that was insured would have cost a fortune - lots of dental issues at about 10-12. She lived on to 18. Our first two were quite often upto no good, so we had a few visits. The current Tortie has been once for a bee sting, so I'll be changing insurance. The Ragdoll, is an idiot, so I'll be insuring him..

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I love ragdoll cats!!

He is beautiful - he was mistaken for a girl, and the new owner decided she didn't want him as "he" wasn't a girl - the breeder made a mistake, so we said we'd have him - back in a new forever home within the hour (this was in April). He wasn't bothered. No hiding behind a sofa, just out the cage and wandering about the house like he owned it.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Like i said, With owning pets, the ball doesnt drop with me. If it were my house or apartment, Id take the entire family :wub::wub:

Mum will be going mad from the cats pooping and pissing everywhere.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Cat's do litter trays.. they are fastidiously clean animals..
Tell me about it, ours come in to use the litter tray then begger off out again.

dreamstime_s_5140667.jpg

With these enclosed ones though there is next to no smell and they don't kick the litter everywhere (or miss the tray and then empty 'kitty litter' all over the floor in an attempt to bury it)

Top Bottom