Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lemmy and Lois having a snooze together.

IMG_20171223_125105.jpg

Naw... She's a tortie with a grudge. Just look at that glare. :laugh:

I love torties with 'tude. :wub:

Nah - she's actually a Calico .

Soz. :stop:

She's a black tortoiseshell with white. ^_^ That is the correct description worldwide - pedigree or household pet. :smile:

Calico is a colloquial American term for a tortie & white, which often gets used here in the UK when either a) cat show exhibitors want to sneak their cat into the wrong class because it's usually not picked up on by the numpties who process the entries (oh yes, I've experienced that one), or b) by backyard breeders wanting to attach a fancy colour or pattern to a basic mog so they can ask more money (also experienced that one through the rescue I volunteer for).

You can tell I'm a cat nerd / geek etc. :whistle:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Soz. :stop:

She's a black tortoiseshell with white. ^_^ That is the correct description worldwide - pedigree or household pet. :smile:

Calico is a colloquial American term for a tortie & white, which often gets used here in the UK when either a) cat show exhibitors want to sneak their cat into the wrong class because it's usually not picked up on by the numpties who process the entries (oh yes, I've experienced that one), or b) by backyard breeders wanting to attach a fancy colour or pattern to a basic mog so they can ask more money (also experienced that one through the rescue I volunteer for).

You can tell I'm a cat nerd / geek etc. :whistle:

Fair do's. Every day's a school day, etc.

Top Bottom