Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will! She's most lovely, when not hurling . . . .

Brill :smile:

Mind, it could be worse. You could've had half a rancid mouse barfed up in your bed... xx(

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
WP_20180310_11_37_54_Pro.jpg

One of our cats. If you took away the right arm in the photo it would fall on the floor....

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
This is our family dog Flynn, we rehomed him end of October 2016. He was a scrawny little thing when we first got him. He obviously didn't get on with kennel environment. We were always told he had an issue with men - but that wasn't too obvious - except my dad who is tall, bumbling and looming sometimes! We had only had him a couple of days when we had to rush him to vets because he wasn't eating, vomiting etc. After blood tests and xrays it appeared that he had chewed parts of a ball and they had got stuck in his belly heading down to his intestines!

Thank goodness the rescue centre gave us 4 weeks free pet insurance! The whole saga was just over £1k! but we just had to pay the excess - we took up pet insurance after that for definite!

We have had lots of fun with him over the time we have had him - I never use to run, but wanted to try off road running with him - Canicross - it's called! We did a trial lesson and he absolutely loved it! We have been doing it in varying degrees since May 2017?! We did enter some local little events as well which we enjoyed. Seeing him enjoy it so much inspires me to keep going - which in turn keeps me fit too!!

I have a few more competitions to do this year - as well as my monthly Virtual Runner monthly challenges! We get up bright and early and have a lesson on Monday morning and that sets us up for the week. I would love to run more with him - over the summer I am hoping we can run more like 3 times a week rather than 1-2 as we get now.

This dog is so handsome, addictively unpredictable and just so much fun to have around. Things were tough at the beginning, but I am glad we soldiered on with him .

Attachments

• 20180122_095128_HDR[1].jpg
    20180122_095128_HDR[1].jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180129_110518_HDR[1].jpg
    20180129_110518_HDR[1].jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 39
  • FB_IMG_1519636123109[1].jpg
    FB_IMG_1519636123109[1].jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 45
And here's Madam Poppy - the bestest, tortiest cat in the whole wide world. Just because... :wub:

IMG_5041_small.jpg

Top Bottom