Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My son whilst on Zwift this evening. The cat likes to sit on the top-tube.
haha fantastic! an old girl friend once had a cat that liked to go boating with us in their small lake, in the row boat & even the small sunfish sailboat. & when we got close to shore it would jump in & swim the rest of the way

Mrs M

Guru
Oscar has discovered the comfort of a human bed!
Hope he goes in his crate tonight.
09753D87-BE9D-455F-945F-176061EAC4FA.jpeg

Walking the dog yesterday morning. Saw she had something in her mouth but wasn't eating it or chewing it so I didn't call her back. Got in the house before I saw what it was
IMG_20210111_091920_4.jpg

Spoke to owner of the toddler this morning. Unbelievably he didn't want it back. I mean all it needs is soap and water? Really some people.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Oscar has discovered the comfort of a human bed!
Hope he goes in his crate tonight.
View attachment 568635
Ooooo..........you better nip that in the bud while you have the chance unless you are happy for him to continue using your bed. :laugh:

Having being owned by both dogs and cats I don't mind cats in my bed, especially indoor cats but can't say I was too keen on the dog getting up.

Mrs M

Guru
Ooooo..........you better nip that in the bud while you have the chance unless you are happy for him to continue using your bed. :laugh:

Having being owned by both dogs and cats I don't mind cats in my bed, especially indoor cats but can't say I was too keen on the dog getting up.
Yes, a one off, in his crate without any issues, thankfully.

Top Bottom