Post a trivial fact about yourself/

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Now that looks like fun! What were the hills like with 7 people pedaling?
Hard work. The thing weighed (from memory) 1/2 a ton, plus 6/7 riders. It was single speed, and very low geared, so max speed on flat 8-10 mph. Freewheeling downhill 35-40mph sat facing backwards with no helmet or safety belt was an experience. Uncle Phil of this parish had an 'incident' driving it when we met a very large lorry.

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
I once knew someone with "Polite Tourettes" as she called it, she would be talking normally then suddenly say a word like "kittens" or "cake" in a strange voice, then carry on as if nowt had happened.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Today was the first day of the year that I haven't worn my fleece outside. I then neutralised Sulphuric acid amongst other things at college. On the way home, I was the first person off the train and out of the station this afternoon, and, I have just learned that I wont be skint any more as things that were sold on Ebay on my behalf have made a nice bit of money, hooray!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Anyway, on a slightly amusing note, today was also the first day that I wore a new pair of pants that I bought cheap off Ebay (I know I know, but they ARE new).

They are quite nice, but unfortunately, I have no idea what size of person the medium size is aimed for, because they turn out to be quite low cut, and I mean LOW!

I feel like I have been giving everyone a builder's bum all day, and, everytime I pull them up I practically give myself a wedgie! :laugh:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Have you tried turning them round?

I did..... I don't want to talk about it.

Seriously though, no they are normal boxer briefs, but, they are so low, that if I am to wear them round the house, then I'll need to shave a little bit off the top if you catch my drift :laugh::blush:
Honestly, I'd hate to see the small version, they'd be little better than a kids size!

Either that or they can stay at the back of the drawer as one of the 'spare' pairs.

P.S. They aren't womans pants, I checked!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
My wife taught me how to play the theme tune to "Blackadder" on the recorder last night...

It is only worth it if you play it with your nose.

yesterday he learnt how to neutralise sulphuric acid......today he's learning how to poison the whole of the north of England

SHHHHHHHH!!

He has to do his community service during the day.

And if it hadn't been for those pesky kids then I would have got away with it too!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My first job in the music business (in the early 80's) was doing the merchandising on tour for Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Top Bottom