Post a trivial fact about yourself/

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
My legs have been on taggart

I saw that episode.:thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got a signed copy of New Boots and Panties.
You know how I like to come up with anecdotes from my past, don't you? Well, I have one about New Boots and Panties ...

It was a sunny day in Coventry and I was being driven round by a rather oddball character in his convertible. The top was down and we were chatting with NB&P playing in the background. We pulled up at a set of traffic lights and a large group of nuns started crossing in front of us. I realised that Plaistow Patricia was about to play so I leaned forward and turned the volume down so as to spare the blushes of the nuns. The driver would have none of it, leaned foward and cranked the stereo volume up to 11 ...

"A*******s, b******s, f*****g c***s and p****s!"

I don't think that the Mother Superior was impressed ... :blush::whistle:

Gooner Mad Dog

One of the lads that used to work for me in the Navy, nicknamed "Red" went home early one weekend on a Thurs lunchtime and found his (divorced ) mum in bed with " Reg Varney "!!! ( he had never met him before that was their introduction ) ....just imagine if he had the quick wit & nerve and said "Can I see your ticket please?"!!!!

Cheddar George

oober member
One of the lads that used to work for me in the Navy, nicknamed "Red" went home early one weekend on a Thurs lunchtime and found his (divorced ) mum in bed with " Reg Varney "!!! ( he had never met him before that was their introduction ) ....just imagine if he had the quick wit & nerve and said "Can I see your ticket please?"!!!!
He must have known something was up when he saw Jack outside the house leaning against the routemaster having a fag.

I've got three of, AFAIK, the only three CC T-shirts in the world.

Attachments

• CC shirt.jpg
    CC shirt.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 43
One has never been worn, one has been worn once and not washed, one has been washed. They were only cheap and the print will soon be gone after a wash or two.

Done properly, they could look very good indeed.

I had them done when I was in Adelaide for the Tour Down Under in 2010, trying to do a bit of 'internet recruiting'.

Shaun

Founder

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

But presumably ''Move along inside'' wouldn't have worked so well....

Top Bottom